Membership Levels and Fees have now been agreed and are as follows:
Our fee are £25 for the year. This membership fee is on top of the weekly/termly training fees.
England Athletics Membership Structure raises funds to enable them to continue what our sport needs in the form of:
- Insurance – covering clubs, athletes, coaches, competition
- Rules and governance of rules
- Welfare support and provision – helping volunteers to meet legal obligations and public expectations
- Support of Health & Safety – supporting the sport including clubs and competition providers in compliance with legislation in training and competition
- Coaches and Officials – qualifications, licensing, and development opportunities
- Opportunities for young athletes – Through both Clubs and Schools
- Rankings – Including aspects such as course measurement and appropriate permitting are in place for quality assurance
- Licensing/permitting of events and officials
- Support for local, regional and national competition
- Representative teams
- Facilities – protect what we have and improve where possible
- A national voice for our sport.
An additional fee of £20 per athlete is payable in the first year for a Team Devizes Hoodie (Size Dependant).
First week of attendence is a free taster session.
Training fees after the first week can be paid per session at £3.00 per athlete, then after fees must be paid in advance for each school term. Athletes who do not pay their fees in advance risk losing their place to others on a waiting list.
These fees cover the cost of hiring facilities.